1. Collection of Personal Information
Upon collecting personal information, we indicate the purposes for using the personal information obtained and do not collect the information unless we obtain your consent. When obtaining the said information, we protect the information you send by using SSL, an encrypted communication tool.
2. Intended Use of Personal Information
We use personal information within the following scope of purposes:
- 1) To respond to the inquiries or requests sent to us.
- 2) To send sales-related notices about our products and services as well as trade shows and events that are organized by us or in which we participate.
- 3) To create statistical materials or to conduct data analysis or questionnaire surveys for product planning/development or customer satisfaction improvement.
- 4) For purposes specified in applicable laws or to respond to notifications or instructions from the regulators.
- 5) For other purposes described in this website.
3. Personal Information Safety Management
We manage personal information rigorously and endeavor to prevent the loss, damage, and leakage of personal information as well as unauthorized access.
4. Release of Personal Information to Subcontractors
We may outsource the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for implementing the tasks described in “2. Intended Use of Personal Information.” In these cases, we adequately supervise the handling of personal information by subcontractors.
5. Release of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose or release your personal information to third parties without obtaining your consent except for the following cases:
- 1) In response to a legal request to disclose/release personal information
- 2) When disclosure is necessary for protecting human life, human health, and/or property and it is difficult to obtain your direct consent
- 3) When it is necessary to cooperate with an organization of the national government or other public entities in order to enable the entity to implement a legal process
6. Shared Use of Personal Information
We may share personal information in the following manner:
- 1) Personal information items that we share:
Name, affiliation data (e.g. company name, department name), job title, address, phone number, FAX number, e-mail address, product purchase status, inquiry details
- 2) The scope of information sharing parties:
Companies of the DMG MORI Group* and distributors of the said group’s products that have a contractual relationship with the said group
* Subsidiaries, as defined by the Companies Act, and equity affiliates of DMG MORI CO., LTD.
- 3) Purposes of shared use:
To implement the tasks described in “2. Intended Use of Personal Information.”
7. Google Analytics
As this traffic data is collected anonymously, the data cannot be used to identify an individual. This website uses the said data only for measuring and analyzing how the website is used and for improving the quality of the website.
You can object to the collection of the said data by disabling cookies. Please check the settings of your browser.
9. Inquiries Concerning Personal Information and Contact Information
TAIYO KOKI CO., LTD.
221-35 Seiryo-machi, Nagaoka, Niigata, 940-2045 JAPAN
November 6, 2020
TAIYO KOKI CO., LTD.